Please make sure that you have informed your manager before starting the application process.
Your responsibilities and challenges
- Analysing the service data. Listing correlations between the processes.
- Provide functional support based on the analysis of the service data
- Propose process improvements in the context of business development
- SAP data analysis (sales, logistics, warehouse, qty, costs, parts, warranty, ...)
- Drawing up KPI lists
- Coordinating projects for new tools/platforms or implementing new functions within the existing ones
- Coordinating the necessary tests in cooperation with the various departments to ensure new implementations run smoothly
- Inform Daikin Belux employees and customers, with the help of marketing.
- Clarify how systems and tools should ideally be used by employees and customers in order to maximise their use, and record and communicate the necessary agreements in this regard
- Proactively strive for optimisation of tools/platforms
- Maximising and automating integration between different systems
- Monitoring the proper execution of service processes
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Logistics or Business Management
- At least 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with various SAP Modules (Sales, Logistics, Warehouse, Finance, ...) & Salesforce, IT Infrastructure, ...
- Experience in a similar sector is a big plus
- You speak fluent Dutch and French and English no problem for you.
- You work proactively and want to offer your customer the best service
- You can react efficiently and quickly to problems.
- You are a real coordinator!
If your profile matches the description, do not hesitate to reach out to International Mobility team!
Send us an e-mail to: HR_internationalmobility@daikineurope.com
We will be more than happy to provide more details, answer to your questions and doubts and put you in a contact with the affiliate.