Please make sure that you have informed your manager before starting the application process.
About the job
As a EMEA Business Developer for Industry Sector, you will be based in Brussels, Belgium, from where your efforts will contribute to the realization of Daikin Europe’s ambitious growth targets in Industry vertical market. Being in a headquarters role, you will get a 360-degree view of the business as well as Daikin Europe group structure and procedures.
As the International Key Accounts Department in Daikin Europe NV., we are in charge of sales to B2B end customers across EMEA region.
Your responsibilities & challenges
- Lead the Core team for Industry Vertical market, which plays a key role in executing the strategic direction for Daikin within this vertical market.
- Accelerate synergies and strategic alignment across the countries, SBUs, sister & daughter companies of Daikin Europe in order to enhance a “Daikin Group Integrated Value Proposition” for our customers in industry sector.
- Take ownership of all actions needed to execute Industrial Sector mid-long term Vision of Daikin and make the necessary follow-up with all internal stakeholders involved with clear responsibilities, timing & status.
- Provide strategic support towards Affiliates in order to ensure that the required resources & competences are secured for our industrial customers.
- Make use of GEMBA towards customers and local sales organisations in order to stay connected to the market and to have a good understanding of the changing business requirements and bring this Gemba insight to the HQ in order to ensure customer needs(e.g. product, solution, service, legal…) are accommodated at all times.
- Establish excellent stakeholder management, forge strong collaboration with all parts of the organisation and mobilize Daikin Group’s capabilities to achieve business goals by becoming the biggest advocate of industry vertical market within Daikin Europe.
- Investigate and launch new business models for industry vertical market where relevant, by collaborating with different parts of the business.
- Master degree, preferably in engineering. A basic technical knowledge of HVAC systems is a nice-to-have, but not a must.
- The ideal candidate has min. 5 years experience with B2B sales, key account management or business development. Experience in industrial environment is a plus.
- You are good at strategic and long-term thinking but also excellent in hands-on action plan execution.
- You have a collaborative mindset, able to build and maintain strong working relationship with people at all levels across the company.
- You are an independent worker, stimulated by new challenges, with a passion for learning.
- You have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- You believe in Continuous Improvement (Kaizen).
- You are result-driven with efficient, quick and out-of-the box thinking.
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must.
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of your time will be essential to this position.
If your profile matches the description, do not hesitate to reach out to International Mobility team!
Send us an e-mail to: HR_internationalmobility@daikineurope.com
We will be more than happy to provide more details, answer to your questions and doubts and put you in a contact with the affiliate.