- Destination: Rotterdam, Daikin Netherlands
- Did your family joined: No stayed in Brussels due to Professional reasons. I was visiting every weekend as it is a 2h drive.
- Number of years spent there: 4 years, From April 15 to January 19
- What was the main motivation to go:
Take on a Managing Director Position
Personal Drive and responsibility to lead change in a Dutch organization and to grow the company to become a Large Affiliate
Challenge the belief that I was successful in Greece as Managing Director, because I am Greek!
- What advice would you like to give or main learnings you've got from your experience?
Your boundaries expand when you go outside your comfort zone
Ask questions – Construct Hypothesis – Dare changes
Ask first – Is it correct for the organization
Employee experience & Customer Experience are equally important
Hard Work and Focus lead to success
Side effect: DANL R14:31mio €; DANL R19: 73mio €