Please make sure that you have informed your manager before starting the application process.
- As an engineer you will be responsible for carrying out maintenance, service and technical trouble shooting involving the diagnosis of electrical and mechanical system problems on refrigerating, air conditioning and process plant.
- Service, maintenance, repair and commissioning of refrigerating, air conditioning and process plant.
- Liaise with customers to ensure work is being carried out to their satisfaction and to identify future potential business.
- Give detailed technical reports on work carried out, or further work necessary to restore plant to optimum operating efficiency; to correctly complete work reports/timesheets to enable invoices to be submitted with minimum delay; to maintain regular contact with service centre.
- Carry out on site equipment installation to acceptable standards and to commission completed plants.
- Carry out on site electrical and mechanical diagnostic checks.
- On-site supervision as necessary of service engineers and apprentices.
- On-site apprentice training.
- Ensure that the Company’s technical and safety standards are maintained in accordance with Health & Safety Practices as outlined in the Company Health and Safety procedures and to make recommendations for improvements as necessary.
- To adhere to company policy of quality service standards
- To perform other related duties as assigned or requested
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Strong planning and organisational skills; ability to work to tight deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Inquisitive mind and conceptual thinker
- Minimum two years’ experience as a Service Engineer, or a completed apprenticeship
- Practical experience with all aspects of refrigeration and air conditioning, both mechanical and electrical
- Health and safety in the work place awareness, including safe handling of refrigerants, including ammonia and hydrocarbons
- C&G F-Gas 2079 and Safe Handling of Ammonia Certification
- Flexible as will be required to work overtime and be on call out rota
If your profile matches the description, do not hesitate to reach out to International Mobility team!
Send us an e-mail to: HR_internationalmobility@daikineurope.com
We will be more than happy to provide more details, answer to your questions and doubts and put you in a contact with the affiliate.