Please make sure that you have informed your manager before starting the application process.
The Daikin Europe NV (DENV) Commercial SBU assists the distribution network in Europe, Middle East and Africa with commercial sales strategies and analysis related to Daikin Europe’s VRV and Sky Air product range. Overall objective is to remain No. 1 in direct expansion (“DX”) applications in Europe and secure our market leadership in all key markets, for which Sky air and VRV are important product segments.
In charge of Sales Analysis and Operations for these commercial DX products, you will join our team located in Brussels, Belgium. From there, your efforts will contribute to the realization of our Budgets and challenging targets in the EMEA region.
The set-up and follow-up of action plans in cooperation with affiliates, the formulation of sales budgets and realisation of business plans, and the necessary value analysis and reporting will be part of your scope of responsibility.
As main liaison with the Daikin Europe Affiliates, you will be an intermediary between our EMEA sales network and the senior management of the Commercial SBU at our headquarters in Belgium. You will be creative in providing and challenging the use of new tools to drive growth, meet the agreed targets and explore new sales routes.
A number of hereto related tasks :
- Appropriate pricing, product mix strategy, Gross Margin and Market Share monitoring during the budget cycle and for internal reporting.
- Propose and follow-up action plans per route, region or country in daily support to Affiliates.
- Analyse collected market (local regulations, habits, trends,…) and competitor information to share within EMEA. This information will give additional impulses to new action plans.
- Data gathering on pricing strategy confirmation and price evolution per market.
- KPI follow up on quotation Hit Ratio, Dealer and Consultant Development
- Input for campaigns in cooperation with both DENV and affiliates Marketing Sections.
- Supporting the launch of new products
- Problem solver : assist Affiliates and Headquarter stakeholders in ad hoc issues
In short : a multi-faceted function in collaboration with various international partners, for which you can count on substantial support.
- With a Master in commercial studies with technical interest or an Engineering Master with a strong commercial attitude
- You like using your analytical skills and contributing to teamwork.
- You have relevant experience in Sales or Product Marketing in a similar business environment.
- Flexibility to travel (mostly short time), although the role is mostly office-based in HQ Brussels office.
If your profile matches the description, do not hesitate to reach out to International Mobility team!
Send us an e-mail to: HR_internationalmobility@daikineurope.com
We will be more than happy to provide more details, answer to your questions and doubts and put you in a contact with the affiliate.