Please make sure that you have informed your manager before starting the application process.
- As Internal Service Sales Engineer you are responsible for the follow-up of service projects in order to increase the efficiency of the service activities and to meet customer expectations/requests.
- In other words: define, follow up and complete assigned service projects with maximum customer satisfaction and taking into account the proposed financial budget.
- Responsible for the follow-up of requested and submitted service quotations
- You define the project, make the offer, coordinate it and follow it up meticulously
- You maintain contact with the customer and supervise the technical and commercial activities.
- You solve project bottlenecks
- You have the financial responsibility for the awarded project (cost and correct invoicing)
- You keep all data up to date in DSM3
- You report on the general progress and status
- Responsible for handling & following up the technician reports in DSM3
- Communication to the customers in case of comments
- Responsible for the follow-up of invoicing
- You are responsible for the subsequent costing of performed service activities
- You invoice performed service activities in DSM3
- Handling & following up Dispute Cases
- Reporting on overall progress and status
- You have a bachelor degree in electromechanics, refrigeration or air conditioning or equivalent through experience
- You strive to become an expert in a high-tech environment
- You are trilingual Dutch/French/English
- You work proactively and want to offer customers the best service
- You work accurately and are well organised
- You are stress resistant and you work efficiently
- You can react efficiently and quickly to changes or problems
- It goes without saying that you find quality in your work extremely important
- You strive for 'customer delight', together with the colleagues in your team
If your profile matches the description, do not hesitate to reach out to International Mobility team!
Send us an e-mail to: HR_internationalmobility@daikineurope.com
We will be more than happy to provide more details, answer to your questions and doubts and put you in a contact with the affiliate.