Please make sure that you have informed your manager before starting the application process.
As an EMEA Key Account Business Developer, you will be based in Brussels, Belgium, from where your efforts will contribute to the realization of our ambitious growth targets in Daikin Europe’s key account sales channel. Being in a headquarters role, you will get a 360-degree view of the business as well as Daikin Europe group structure and procedures.
Responsibilities & Challenges
- Accelerate synergies and strategic alignment across the countries, SBUs, sister & daughter companies of Daikin Europe in order to create a “Daikin Group Integrated Value Proposition” for our Key Account customers in various sectors, among others industry.
- Provide strategic support towards Affiliates and distributors in order to help them to start up and/or strengthen their Key Account organisation.
- Continuous follow-up of key account sales across EMEA affiliates and define countermeasures to close any gaps to budget.
- Make use of GEMBA towards customers and local sales organisations in order to stay connected to the market and to have a good understanding of the business requirements.
- Bring the voice of affiliates, customers and the market to the strategy development processes at HQ.
- Establish excellent stakeholder management, forge strong collaboration with all parts of the organisation and mobilize. Daikin Group’s capabilities to achieve business goals by becoming the biggest advocate of key account sales channel within the Daikin Europe.
- Organise international Key Account seminars and workshops for the Key Account teams across EMEA region in order to increase alignment and enhance best practice sharing.
- Investigate and launch new business models for Daikin’s Key Account sales channel, by collaborating with different parts of the business.
- Master degree, preferably in engineering or economics. A basic technical knowledge of HVAC systems is a nice-to-have, but not a must.
- The ideal candidate has min. 5 years experience with B2B key account management or business development.
- You are good at strategic and long-term thinking but also excellent in hands-on action plan execution.
- You have a collaborative mindset, able to build and maintain strong working relationship with people at all levels across the company.
- You are an independent worker, stimulated by new challenges, with a passion for learning.
- You have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- You believe in Continuous Improvement (Kaizen).
- You are result-driven with efficient, quick and out-of-the box thinking.
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must.
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of your time will be essential to this position.
If your profile matches the description, do not hesitate to reach out to International Mobility team!
Send us an e-mail to: HR_internationalmobility@daikineurope.com
We will be more than happy to provide more details, answer to your questions and doubts and put you in a contact with the affiliate.