Please make sure that you have informed your manager before starting the application process.
Your responsibilities and challenges
The Laboratory is responsible for the quality judgement of newly developed products. Our products need detailed verification, in order to validate their performance and reliability towards the wide application and operation area.
During the development process, before mass production and launched in the market, the validation of product reliability is proven by testing and evaluation of prototypes.
The Development Quality Engineer verifies stationary and mobile refrigeration systems functionality:
- Participating in the specifications, clarifying judgement criteria of test results with EDC department, identifying bottlenecks and possible countermeasures.
- Matching project status and test requirements with laboratory premises, instruments and personnel to plan the activity with the Development Quality Manager.
- Contributing to the improvement of internal test procedures.
- Giving instruction and supervising test preparation phases.
- Charging with execution and analysis of data, referring to complete units and/or components, providing a full report.
- Reporting on status and result of testing, participating in Design Review meetings.
- Master's Degree in Energy or Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge of both spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of refrigeration circuit diagram.
- Capability to select and size all the main components.
- Knowledge of CAD software (Solidworks and/or Solidedge/NX are preferred).
- Knowledge of Teamcenter PLM software will be considered a plus.
- Any previous experience on Project Management, as well as the will to improve in this task, will be well considered.
- Hands-on mentality and analytical mindset both on tools and methods.
- Willingness to achieve the objectives successfully together with your team.
- Capability to communicate with different departments throughout the entire organization.
- Capability to play an active role in projects and the self-discipline to draw up timetables, make priorities and meet deadlines.
- Capability to react efficiently to occurring changes and problems.
- Availability to travel for technical assistance occasionally.
If your profile matches the description, do not hesitate to reach out to International Mobility team!
Send us an e-mail to: HR_internationalmobility@daikineurope.com
We will be more than happy to provide more details, answer to your questions and doubts and put you in a contact with the affiliate.