Please make sure that you have informed your manager before starting the application process.
Purpose of this position
Controlling & Planning responsibility for Daikin Airconditioning Central Europe (G). Bridge the position between DACE CPL and DENV CPL as well as Business Units and Finance & Accounting for entire DACE (G) organisation.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Assist in development and implementation of target setting process in line with the company strategy and objectives
- Coordinate and prepare all financial business reporting and review financial impacts
- Provide financial recommendations based on insightful simulations & analyses; safeguard financial compliance
- Monitor cost and head count (FTE), maintain and further develop related processes
- Actively contribute to continuous improvements and ad-hoc management requests
- Drive digital controlling tools & big data analysis; take project responsibility
- Shape the financial communication with stakeholders in CEE HQ in Vienna, across affiliate companies in the region and with the European HQ in Belgium,
- Contribute to the preparation of top management meetings and the financial integration of acquisitions
- Actively participate in the local and global Finance community
- Guide and develop the Financial Controlling Team
- Bachelor / Master in Finance and Controlling
- 5 Years in a Controlling Role
- Excellent Master’s degree in controlling/finance, accounting or similar subject
- Prior professional experience of at least 5 years in a corporate / international environment, first leadership experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Power BI, Power Query, etc.)
- Fluent English language skills are essential, German is a plus
- Excellent analytical, communication & presentation skills
- Highly motivated, team-oriented and self-responsible person
If your profile matches the description, do not hesitate to reach out to International Mobility team!
Send us an e-mail to: HR_internationalmobility@daikineurope.com
We will be more than happy to provide more details, answer to your questions and doubts and put you in a contact with the affiliate.