Please make sure that you have informed your manager before starting the application process.
Your responsibilities and challenges
The Control & Reliability Engineer is involved in the development of transport or commercia refrigeration units, taking account of the product specification and stakeholders request. He/she formally reports to the Development Manager or Supervisor and works close with the Transport or Commercial Refrigeration team members within Zanotti Group:
- Preparing product risk analysis.
- Preparing product D-FMEA starting from the past troubles list.
- Managing quality issues on existing and new projects and work to solve joint problems.
- Defining validation test plan for new projects, collaborating with the Compliance Engineer.
- Preparing software and control specification, collaborating with the Software Engineer.
- Master's Degree in Energy or Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge of both spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of legal requirements and company procedures for risk and D-FMEA analysis.
- Knowledge of refrigeration units and subsystems (refrigerant circuit, frame, power-generation, electrical).
- Experience in coordinating a multy-functional team which may involve Design Engineer, Compliance Engineer, Production Engineering.
- Experience in product quality mgt by evaluating quality claims from different stakeholders and defining the action plan for quality improvement.
- Experience in supporting the design team in defining the control logic algorithm, creating and updating the control specification document (PGF).
- Experience in defining validation test procedures for control logic.
- Previous experience within the same role – 5 or more years of experience for Senior candidates | 0-5 years of experience for Junior candidates.
- Hands-on mentality and analytical mindset both on tools and methods.
- Willingness to achieve the objectives successfully together with the team.
- Capability to communicate with different departments throughout the entire organization.
- Capability to play an active role in projects the self-discipline to draw up timetables, make priorities and meet deadlines.
- Capability to react efficiently to occurring changes and problems.
If your profile matches the description, do not hesitate to reach out to International Mobility team!
Send us an e-mail to: HR_internationalmobility@daikineurope.com
We will be more than happy to provide more details, answer to your questions and doubts and put you in a contact with the affiliate.