Please make sure that you have informed your manager before starting the application process.
About the job
- The Applied SBU department’s main mission is to fundamentally strengthen the sales of Daikin Applied products for commercial applications (Chillers, Heat pumps, AHU’s & FCU’s).
- Within this effort, DENV Applied SBU department promotes the main Daikin product advantages and customer benefits towards the different Daikin Affiliates/Distributors/International key accounts across EMEA region, in order to achieve higher benefit out of the local market potential.
- Another aim is to give added value to our EMEA organization by proposing differentiating services (Green buildings advice for schemes like BREEAM/LEED, ROI calculations, Design studies, etc.) and showing leadership in HVAC application knowledge (industrial).
Your responsibilities & challenges
- Promotion of Daikin products and applications in EMEA market, also with focus on important Daikin growing markets: the Middle-East, Africa and CIS countries.
- Supporting (Applied less experienced) affiliates/distributors in developing applied business in sales and marketing (eg: following up applied sales targets, promotion at consultants and support in large jobs).
- Technical advice for specifiers/decision makers/international key accounts with regard to all Daikin products, Heating, Applied, DX, Refrigeration, Ventilation (eventually peripherals) and applications.
- Give (virtual/physical) technical and commercial training to specifiers/distributors/contractors together with Affiliates/Distributors.
- Assist the key account management team for applications in applied/across pillar and support in the required promotional actions. Support in the prospects of new applied/across pillar Key Accounts.
- Use and help develop various software tools for product selection, ROI calculation and provides individualized support for key project/account.
- Facilitate communication on international projects (designed in one country and built in another country), making the liaison between the international consulting companies and local affiliates/distributors.
- Facilitate communication on inter-factories/across pillars projects making the liaison between the international consulting companies and local affiliates/distributors.
- Upon normalization of sanitary situation, the expected travel ratio is around 25% of time.
- After the profound technical introduction in the Applied field, the candidate will also become a trainer for our international network.
The statements contained in this position description are not necessarily all-inclusive; additional duties may be assigned and requirements may vary from time to time, and from location to location.
- Engineer or graduate HVAC.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the HVAC industry in technical sales environment (dealing with contractors and consultants).
- The applicant is familiar with one of the following product group: Chiller/HP systems including Air Handling Units, Fan Coil Units, peripherals and controls (BMS systems), heating, refrigeration or DX systems
- Excellent knowledge of the English language and preferably one of the following languages: French, German, Spanish, Russian or Italian.
- Willing to travel for short trips within the EMEA region. (the applicant should be in possession of a full Schengen visa to allow easy travel within the EU zone).
If your profile matches the description, do not hesitate to reach out to International Mobility team!
Send us an e-mail to: HR_internationalmobility@daikineurope.com
We will be more than happy to provide more details, answer to your questions and doubts and put you in a contact with the affiliate.