Please make sure that you have informed your manager before starting the application process.
Your responsibilities and challenges
- You become a member of our “service operations support section” within the Daikin EMEA headquarter, in Ostend.
- You work in close cooperation with the service organisations of our Affiliated companies, spread over the EMEA region.
- You are responsible to optimise and standardise the service- processes and -systems in order to improve service quality and service productivity.
- Projects related to technical helpdesk, field service operations, engineer scheduling, back-office and administration, warranty settlement, learning management, RPA, …
- Support the related system implementations
- You make consolidated reporting for the service operations; your analysis and evaluations are an input for the management to drive actions.
- Service quality KPI management
- Service productivity management
- You follow up of the service action plans of the Affiliated companies.
- Short business trips in Europe to support our affiliates are part of the job.
- You have a Master degree in Applied Economics, Business Engineer, Commercial Engineer, …
- You are a born project manager with strong communication and presentation skills.
- You are interested in the integration of new technologies into the existing business processes and understand how to optimise certain business processes.
- You are customer oriented and you are interested in Service Operations.
- You speak and write fluently in English.
- You work efficiently with MS-Office applications, Internet and email.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, data analysis tools and ERP (e.g. SAP) is for sure a plus.
If your profile matches the description, do not hesitate to reach out to International Mobility team!
Send us an e-mail to: HR_internationalmobility@daikineurope.com
We will be more than happy to provide more details, answer to your questions and doubts and put you in a contact with the affiliate.