- Outdoor units for pair application
- Whisper quiet in operation: the operating of the unit can hardly be heard. The sound pressure level goes down to 19dBA!
- 2-area motion detection sensor: air flow is sent to a zone other than where the person is located at that moment; if no people are detected, the unit will automatically switch over to the energy-efficient setting. (larger capacity area)
- 3-D air flow combines vertical and horizontal auto swing to circulate a stream of warm or cool air right to the corners of even large spaces (larger capacity area)
- Outdoor units are fitted with a swing compressor, renowned for its low noise and high energy efficiency
- Onecta: control your indoor from any location with an app, via your local network or internet
- Seasonal efficiency values up to A++ in cooling and heating
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
- Anti-corrosion treated outdoor heat exchanger fin
- High quality matt crystal white finish
2 area motion detection sensor (35, 42, 50 class)
Air flow is sent to a zone other than where the person is located at that moment. If no people are detected, the unit will automatically switch over to the energy efficient setting.
Daikin indoor units are whisper quiet. Also the outdoor units are guaranteed not to disturb the quiet of the neighbourhood.
Onecta via app
Control your indoor unit from any location via app
VRV for residential application
Up to 9 indoor units (even different capacities and up to 71 class) can be connected to a single outdoor unit. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same mode.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Decreases power consumption so that other appliances that need large power consumption can be used. This function is also energy saving.
Saves power consumption in unoccupied rooms: when the room is empty, the unit switches to economy mode after 20 minutes and restarts when a person enters the room.
Energy saving during standby mode
Current consumption is reduced by about 80% when operating on standby.
Night set mode
Saves energy, by preventing overcooling or overheating during night time.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Guarantees draught free operation by preventing that warm or cold air is directly blown on to the body.
Can be selected for rapid heating or cooling; after the powerful mode is turned off, the unit returns to the preset mode.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Indoor unit silent operation
"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the indoor unit by 3dB(A)
Outdoor unit silent operation
"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the outdoor unit by 3dB(A) to ensure a quiet environment for the neighbourhood.
3-D air flow (35, 42, 50 class)
Combines vertical and horizontal auto-swing to circulate a stream of warm or cool air right to the corners of even large spaces.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Horizontal auto swing (35, 42, 50 class)
Possibility to select automatic horizontal moving of the air discharge louvre, for uniform air flow and temperature distribution.
Auto fan speed
Automatically selects the necessary fan speed to reach or maintain the set temperature.
Fan speed steps (5 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Titanium apatite deodorising filter
Decomposes bothersome odours of for example tobacco and pets
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
24 hour timer
Can be set to start operation anytime during a 24 hour period
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Multi model application
Up to 5 indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit, even if they have different capacities. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same heating or cooling mode.
Sorry, we could not find any documents.