- Daikin Emura's most obvious asset is its looks. The sober but stylish appearance adds an additional dimension to Daikin's well-known brand values of superior comfort and quality
- Up to 4 indoor units can be connected to 1 multi outdoor unit; all indoor units are individually controllable and do not need to be installed in the same room or at the same time. They operate simultaneously within the same heating or cooling mode.
- Remarkable blend of iconic design and engineering excellence with an elegant finish in black
- Different types of indoor units can be connected: e.g. wall mounted units, concealed ceiling units
- Weekly timer can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis
- Outdoor units are fitted with a swing compressor, renowned for its low noise and high energy efficiency
- Form. Function. Redefined. Daikin Emura represents a perfect mariage of style and substance, of form and function, of intelligent heating and efficient cooling.
- Good design award: unique evaluation criterion for industrial design in Japan
- The infrared remote control is user friendly and equipped with a timer function that enables you to programme the unit to start or stop at your desired time.
- Onecta: control your indoor from any location with an app, via your local network or internet
- The use of inverter type outdoor units results in an air conditioning system with a high energy efficiency and very low sound level
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Decreases power consumption so that other appliances that need large power consumption can be used. This function is also energy saving.
Saves power consumption in unoccupied rooms: when the room is empty, the unit switches to economy mode after 20 minutes and restarts when a person enters the room.
Energy saving during standby mode
Current consumption is reduced by about 80% when operating on standby.
Night set mode
Saves energy, by preventing overcooling or overheating during night time.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Guarantees draught free operation by preventing that warm or cold air is directly blown on to the body.
Can be selected for rapid heating or cooling; after the powerful mode is turned off, the unit returns to the preset mode.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Daikin indoor units are whisper quiet. Also the outdoor units are guaranteed not to disturb the quiet of the neighbourhood.
Indoor unit silent operation
"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the indoor unit by 3dB(A)
Night quiet mode
Reduces automatically the operation sound during nighttime of the outdoor unit by 3dB(A) by removing an outdoor unit jumper wire. (Multi outdoor units in cooling mode only).
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Auto fan speed
Automatically selects the necessary fan speed to reach or maintain the set temperature.
Fan speed steps (5 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Titanium apatite deodorising filter
Decomposes bothersome odours of for example tobacco and pets
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
24 hour timer
Can be set to start operation anytime during a 24 hour period
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Multi model application
Up to 5 indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit, even if they have different capacities. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same heating or cooling mode.
VRV for residential application
Up to 9 indoor units (even different capacities and up to 71 class) can be connected to a single outdoor unit. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same mode.