- Discretely concealed in the wall: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- High efficiency: - Energy labels up to A++ (cooling) / A+ (heating) - compressor offers substantial efficiency improvements
- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has a lower refrigerant charge
- Unified indoor unit range for R-32 and R-410A
- Combining with R-32 Bluevolution technology, reduces environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has up to lower 16% refrigerant charge
- Very compact and easy to install
- Replace existing systems with R-32 technology without needing to replace the piping
- Requires very little installation space as the depth is only 200mm
- Its low height (620 mm) enables the unit to fit perfectly beneath a window
- High ESP allows flexible installation
- Guarantees operation in both heating and cooling mode down to -15°C
- Refrigerant cooled PCB guarantees reliable cooling, as it is not influenced by ambient temperature.
- Maximum piping length up to 50m, minimum piping length has no limitation
- Outdoor units for pair, twin, triple, double twin application
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
Onecta app (optional)
Control your indoor climate from any location via smartphone or tablet
Seasonal efficiency - Smart use of energy
Seasonal efficiency gives a more realistic indication on how efficient air conditioners operate over an entire heating or cooling season.
Swing type compressors have a unified vane and roller with fewer moving parts producing low vibration and friction, achieve higher reliability and efficiency compared to conventionally rotary compressors
Quick and quality system replacement in the most cost effective way
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Night quiet mode
Reduces automatically the operation sound during nighttime of the outdoor unit by 3dB(A) by removing an outdoor unit jumper wire. (Multi outdoor units in cooling mode only).
Fan speed steps (3 steps + auto)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Weekly timer (optional)
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
Infrared remote control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Centralised control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Remove in a reliable, efficient and flexible way the heat constantly generated by the IT and server equipment to ensure maximum uptime while offering the best return on investment.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Twin/triple/double twin application
2,3 or 4 indoor units can be connected to only a single outdoor unit even if they have different capacities. All indoor units operate within the same heating or cooling mode from one remote control.
Multi model application
Up to 5 indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit, even if they have different capacities. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same heating or cooling mode.
VRV for residential application
Up to 9 indoor units (even different capacities and up to 71 class) can be connected to a single outdoor unit. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same mode.