- Fully flat integration in standard architectural ceiling tiles, leaving only 8mm
- High efficiency: - Energy labels up to A++ (cooling) / A+ (heating) - compressor offers substantial efficiency improvements
- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has a lower refrigerant charge
- Remarkable blend of iconic design and engineering excellence with an elegant finish in white or a combination of silver and white
- Very compact and easy to install
- Combining with R-32 Bluevolution technology, reduces environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has up to lower 16% refrigerant charge
- Replace existing systems with R-32 technology without needing to replace the piping
- Two optional intelligent sensors improve energy efficiency and comfort
- Individual flap control: flexibility to suit every room layout without changing the location of the unit!
- Unified indoor unit range for R-32 and R-410A
- Guarantees operation in both heating and cooling mode down to -15°C
- Refrigerant cooled PCB guarantees reliable cooling, as it is not influenced by ambient temperature.
- Maximum piping length up to 50m, minimum piping length has no limitation
- Reduced energy consumption thanks to specially developed small tube heat exchanger, DC fan motor and drain pump
- Optional fresh air intake
- Outdoor units for pair, twin, triple, double twin application
- Branch duct discharge allows to optimize air distribution in irregular shaped rooms or to supply air to small adjacent rooms
- Standard drain pump with 630mm lift increases flexibility and installation speed
Presence & floor sensor
The presence sensor directs the air away from any person detected in the room, when the air flow control is on. The floor sensor detects the average floor temperature and ensures an even temperature distribution between ceiling and floor.
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
When starting to warm up or when the thermostat is off, the air discharge direction is set horizontally and the fan to low speed, to prevent draught. After warming up, air discharge and fan speed are set as desired.
Individual flap control
Individual flap control via the wired remote controller enables you to easily fix the position of each flap individually, to suit any new room configuration. Optional closure kits are available as well.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Seasonal efficiency - Smart use of energy
Seasonal efficiency gives a more realistic indication on how efficient air conditioners operate over an entire heating or cooling season.
Swing type compressors have a unified vane and roller with fewer moving parts producing low vibration and friction, achieve higher reliability and efficiency compared to conventionally rotary compressors
Quick and quality system replacement in the most cost effective way
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Daikin indoor units are whisper quiet. Also the outdoor units are guaranteed not to disturb the quiet of the neighbourhood.
Night quiet mode
Reduces automatically the operation sound during nighttime of the outdoor unit by 3dB(A) by removing an outdoor unit jumper wire. (Multi outdoor units in cooling mode only).
Ceiling soiling prevention
Prevents air from blowing out too long in horizontal position, to prevent ceiling stains.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Fan speed steps (3 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
Infrared remote control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Centralised control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
Onecta via app
Control your indoor unit from any location via app
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Drain pump kit (standard)
Facilitates condensation draining from the indoor unit.
Remove in a reliable, efficient and flexible way the heat constantly generated by the IT and server equipment to ensure maximum uptime while offering the best return on investment.
Twin/triple/double twin application
2,3 or 4 indoor units can be connected to only a single outdoor unit even if they have different capacities. All indoor units operate within the same heating or cooling mode from one remote control.
Multi model application
Up to 5 indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit, even if they have different capacities. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same heating or cooling mode.
VRV for residential application
Up to 9 indoor units (even different capacities and up to 71 class) can be connected to a single outdoor unit. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same mode.