- Slimmest unit in class, only 245mm (300mm built-in height) and therefore narrow ceiling voids are no longer a challenge
- Medium external static pressure up to 150Pa facilitates using flexible ducts of varying lengths
- Combining with R-32 Bluevolution technology, reduces environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has up to lower 16% refrigerant charge
- Possibility to change ESP via wired remote control allows optimisation of the supply air volume
- The perfect balance in efficiency and comfort thanks to Variable Refrigerant Temperature: top seasonal efficiency throughout most of the year and quick reaction speed on the hottest days.
- Discretely concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- Suits high sensible, infrastructure cooling applications
- Replace existing systems with R-32 technology without needing to replace the piping
- Guarantees operation in both heating and cooling mode down to -20°C
- Maximum piping length up to 85m
- Unique, low-height single fan range
- Compact dimensions allow almost unoticeable installation
- Low operation sound level down to 25dBA
- Market-leading serviceability and handling, thanks to wide access area, 7-segment display and additional handle
- Top efficiency: - Energy labels up to A++ in both cooling and heating - compressor offers substantial efficiency improvements
- Unified indoor unit range for R-32 and R-410A
- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has a lower refrigerant charge
- Multi zoning kit allows multiple individually-controlled climate zones to be served by one indoor unit
- Reduced energy consumption thanks to specially developed DC fan motor
- Optional fresh air intake
- Refrigerant cooled PCB guarantees reliable cooling, as it is not influenced by ambient temperature.
- Flexible installation: air suction direction can be altered from rear to bottom suction and choice between free use or connection to optional suction grilles
- Outdoor units for pair, twin, triple, double twin application
- Standard built-in drain pump with 625mm lift increases flexibility and installation speed
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
Multi zoning (optional)
Allows up to 6 individual climate zones with one indoor unit
Onecta app (optional)
Control your indoor climate from any location via smartphone or tablet
Swing type compressors have a unified vane and roller with fewer moving parts producing low vibration and friction, achieve higher reliability and efficiency compared to conventionally rotary compressors
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Daikin indoor units are whisper quiet. Also the outdoor units are guaranteed not to disturb the quiet of the neighbourhood.
Night quiet mode
Reduces automatically the operation sound during nighttime of the outdoor unit by 3dB(A) by removing an outdoor unit jumper wire. (Multi outdoor units in cooling mode only).
Fan speed steps (3 steps + auto)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Guaranteed operation down to -20°C
Daikin Altherma is suitable for all climates, even withstanding severe winter conditions with an operation range down to -20°C
Seasonal efficiency - Smart use of energy
Seasonal efficiency gives a more realistic indication on how efficient air conditioners operate over an entire heating or cooling season.
Quick and quality system replacement in the most cost effective way
Weekly timer (optional)
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
Infrared remote control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Centralised control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Drain pump kit (standard)
Facilitates condensation draining from the indoor unit.
Remove in a reliable, efficient and flexible way the heat constantly generated by the IT and server equipment to ensure maximum uptime while offering the best return on investment.
Twin/triple/double twin application
2,3 or 4 indoor units can be connected to only a single outdoor unit even if they have different capacities. All indoor units operate within the same heating or cooling mode from one remote control.
Variable refrigerant temperature
The intelligent systems ensures highest energy savings with additional comfort to better suit application requirements.
Multi model application
Up to 5 indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit, even if they have different capacities. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same heating or cooling mode.
VRV for residential application
Up to 9 indoor units (even different capacities and up to 71 class) can be connected to a single outdoor unit. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same mode.
Low sound enclosure (optional)
Dedicated Daikin developed and tested low sound enclosure, reducing sound power by up to -10 dB(A)
Sorry, we could not find any documents.