- High energy efficiency both at full and part load conditions
- New single screw compressor geometry allowing performance optimization
- Refrigerant cooled inverter mounted on compressor all across the range
- New generation of air-cooled inverter series with extension of capacity range: Nominal capacity up to 1600 kW
- Includes new generation Daikin Microtech IV controller with higher memory capacity and faster microprocessor
- Microchannel coils
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Single screw compressors have rotors with male and female gears and are designed for high capacities and performances