- Integrated solar unit, offering top comfort in heating and hot water
- Outdoor unit extracts heat from the outdoor air, even at -28°C
- By heat pump operation only, the outdoor unit delivers a leaving water temperature of 65°C at -15°C ambient temperature
- Maintenance-free tank: no corrosion, anode, scale or lime deposits, and no loss of water through safety valve
- By -15°C ambient temperature, the outdoor unit limits heating capacity loss
- Maximum use of renewable energy: uses heat pump technology for heating and solar support for space heating and domestic hot water production
- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has a 30% lower refrigerant charge
- Fresh water principle: hygienic water, with no need for thermal legionella disinfection
- Quick configuration in 9 steps in a high resolution colour interface wizard
- WLAN cartridge included
Fresh hot water
The structure of thermal store ensures optimal water hygiene and eliminates the risk of bacteria and legionella. Rest assured that your hot water is fresh and safe.
Guaranteed operation down to -28°C
Daikin Altherma is suitable for all climates, even withstanding severe winter conditions with an operation range down to -28°C
Onecta app (optional)
Control your indoor climate from any location via smartphone or tablet
Take advantage of solar power. Easily connect your hot water storage to solar collectors on your roof.
Sorry, we could not find any documents.