- Daikin Altherma hybrid heat pump combines air-to-water heat pump technology with gas condensing technology
- Outdoor unit extracts heat from the outdoor air, even at -25°C
- Heating and cooling wall mounted indoor unit of air-to-water heat pump
- Inverter controlled swing compressor
- Depending on outdoor temperature, energy prices and internal heat load, Daikin Altherma hybrid heat pump always selects the most economical mode to operate
- Low investment cost: no need to replace the existing radiators (up to 80°C) and pipe work
- Provides sufficient heat in renovation applications as all heat loads are covered up to 32kW
- Easy and fast installation thanks to the compact dimensions and quick interconnections
Guaranteed operation down to -25°C
Daikin units are suitable for all climates, even withstanding severe winter conditions with an operation range down to -25°C
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Sorry, we could not find any documents.