- A combined stainless steel domestic hot water tank of 180 or 230L and heat pump for easy installation
- Outdoor unit extracts heat from the outdoor air, even at -28°C
- By heat pump operation only, the outdoor unit delivers a leaving water temperature of 65°C at -15°C ambient temperature
- Inclusion of all hydraulic components means no third party components are required
- By -15°C ambient temperature, the outdoor unit limits heating capacity loss
- The unit’s sleek design blends in with other household appliances.
- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has a 30% lower refrigerant charge
- For hot water, heating and cooling
- Quick configuration in 9 steps in a high resolution colour interface wizard
- WLAN cartridge included
Daikin Residential Controller (optional)
Control your indoor climate from any location via smartphone or tablet
Guaranteed operation down to -28°C
Daikin Altherma is suitable for all climates, even withstanding severe winter conditions with an operation range down to -28°C
Sorry, we could not find any documents.