An alternative to traditional refrigerants
As a leader in the refrigeration industry, Daikin continues to develop and use the latest technologies to meet environmental regulations and provide partners with sustainable alternatives to traditional systems. To achieve all of this and more, Daikin now offers CO₂ refrigerant to strengthen its current refrigeration product line-up.
The advantages of CO₂
A natural gas refrigerant, CO₂ offers no global warming potential (GWP) compared to other major refrigerants. When combined with the right technology, CO₂ can power all types of refrigeration systems to meet the cooling needs of industrial and commercial partners.
- Compatible with a wide range of refrigeration units for custom solutions
- Backed with industry-leading technology to ensure high efficiency and reliability in any kind of climate
- Meets the latest F-gas regulations and Ecodesign efficiency requirements
Backed with Tewis technology
Tewis is a leading company in Spain offering standard and customised refrigeration solutions. Daikin Europe N.V., along with its subsidiary Zanotti S.p.A., acquired Tewis Smart Systems S.L (Tewis) in 2018.
Over the years, Tewis’ main focus was developing a range of custom and CO₂-based refrigeration systems for its partners. With this acquisition, Tewis’ product CO₂ refrigerant range will complement and extend extend the current Daikin/Zanotti refrigeration product line-up.
- VISUAL -
First Daikin CO₂ installation
Biocoop is a leader in organic food distribution with a network of over 500 organic stores. Discover how Daikin led the installation and commissioning of the first transcritical CO₂ refrigeration solution in the French market.
Discover our CO₂ solutions
CO₂ Condensing units
Standard condensing units with transcritical cycle
- CO₂ ZEAS
- Standard Condensing Units
- Small Booster Condensing Units
- Large Booster Condensing Units
CO₂ condensing units for medium and low temperature refrigeration featuring proven ZEAS technology. For commercial and industrial applications.
- Perfect solution for all cooling and freezing applications with variable load conditions and high energy efficiency requirements.
- Particularly for use in supermarkets, cold storage, blast coolers and freezers, process etc.
- BLDC inverter swing compressor with onboard 2 stage technology with intercooler
- Reduced CO₂ emissions thanks to the use of natural refrigerant (CO₂ ) and low energy consumption
- Factory tested and pre-programmed for quick and easy installation and commissioning
- Increased installation flexibility thanks to limited dimensions
- Low sound level including “night mode” operation
CO₂ Racks and packs
Multi compressor units
- Small Racks
- Medium Racks
- Large Racks
CO₂ Integrated solutions
- Medium temperature with air conditioning
- Low temperature with air conditioning
800_1 - Refrigeration Product cataloguePDF | 2.13MB