Skip to main content

I did not receive a C3.2A control card or lost it?

I did not receive a control card or lost it, what now?

IMPORTANT: You can only  request a "copy" 1 time per twelve months, unless you have lost your control card without your will, for example in the event of theft.  


Contact the payment institution (via the trade union or the Furlough allowance office) or the RVA immediately for a duplicate of your control card.




Don't forget to bring your identity card or residence permit!


In case of theft: don't forget a copy of the police report!



Please note: if you are checked by the RVA during working hours and you do not have your control card with you, this may affect your benefit.