Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Grow with us!
DAIKIN is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) equipment, including heat pump and refrigeration solutions. The company provides innovative, premium quality indoor climate management solutions to meet the changing needs of our residential, commercial and industrial customers.
Following our vision to become “The No. 1 desired partner in creating a unique climate” DAIKIN also focuses on excellent services for our customers and you can be part of CE Headquarter!
Supervisor for European Remote Monitoring Centre (m/f)
based in Bratislava
Are you interested in...
- securing the daily business in the RMC team of DACE and in extension for our mother company in Belgium?
- steering and leading the RMC team?
- optimizing the remote products and the execution of remote service?
- standardizing the delivery of remote services through developing superior tools?
Do you bring along...
- technical college, university or equivalent?
- min. 3 years experience in the VRV/Chiller/DX/Refrigeration area?
- people management experience?
- good communication skills?
- problem solving abilities?
- Knowledge of Daikin or other Remote solution software and network connectivity?
- Good MS Office knowledge?
If you answer all with yes then we should meet!
You will find at DAIKIN…
- a room for own ideas and wide scope of action
- a young and dynamic team
- a people oriented international company culture
- lots of fun and events
The salary package starts at a level of € 30.000,- gross per year. Depending on your qualifications and experiences this amount can be exceeded.
Additionally we offer benefits as flexible working time model, bonuses and meal tickets.
If you need additional information just phone or send your application (in English) directly to: