Are you a recent graduate with international ambitions? Daikin Europe's International Young Graduate Program offers select participants the opportunity to gain international experience paired with extensive training to jumpstart their careers at Daikin.
The beginning of your international career
Are you a young graduate with a degree in Engineering or Economics, and a strong interest in company processes?
Are you not limited to your field of knowledge, and are you always looking for new opportunities to grow?
Are you willing to spend some training time abroad, and ready to work in an international environment?
Well, then you are the trainee we are looking for!
Our traineeship is a unique opportunity for you to explore your interests, find your passion and develop your skills. In one year, you will work in multiple Daikin departments, receive thorough training from team members and join one of our affiliate offices abroad to put your knowledge to the test.
Month 1 - 8: EMEA headquarters
- Learn about the company & culture
- Work on specific projects in 2 different departments
- Deepen your experience in key domains
Month 9 - 12: Going abroad
- A challenging international experience at one of our subsidiaries or manufacturing plants within the Daikin Europe Group
- Experience again a different domain and gain additional knowledge
- Discover the difference between the working at HQ and a local branch
- Take up a position within the Daikin Europe Group, either in Belgium or abroad • Gain more in-depth experience in one specific domain • Be open to international rotations to share your knowledge and broaden your experience
Tom is our IT Infrastructure Department Manager, and he is looking for a Trainee to join his team.
Watch the video to hear what kind of challenges Tom has in store for you!
Working for New Businesses
Meet Saïdja, our Service and Solutions Sales Department Manager.
Interested in being part of a start-up within the safety of a strong global brand?
Watch the video, and learn more about our New Businesses.
Are you ready to join our Daikin Family?
Are you excited to join Tom, Saïdja or another Daikin colleague's team?
Scroll down and fill out our application form, we'll get in touch as soon as possible!