WEB-EDI is an ‘additional’ method to the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) method that is used in material procurement.
Web-EDI is a cost-saving way for suppliers to enter into competition in the supplier market. Internet technology makes it possible for suppliers to access information in a customer’s system and to enter shipping notifications, without time delay.
However, this web-application will not completely replace the current electronic exchange of EDI.
WEB EDI features
- View all delivery schedules and releases
- View all purchase orders and release
- Download and print all releases
- Open Due List
- Create an Advanced Shipping Notification with packing information
- Create packing specifications for packing
- Print all ASN's
- Print all labels (in Odette format)